Monday, February 12

Marathon Rookie

Want to learn how to train for a marathon or half marathon? You need to check out one of my favorite endurance training resources. The Marathon Rookie website is chock-a-block full of great information on nutrition and hydration, training techniques, milage and intensity schedules, cross training, stretching, and injury prevention. It even has a whole section on common rookie mistakes (all of which I have seen veterans commit again and again).

I wouldn't want to do without my piles of old Runner's World magazines. I also have a stack of Jeff Galloway books that I regularly refer to for tidbits of wisdom. And I regularly visit the Nashville Striders website. But, I really love all the helpful tools MarathonRooke.com provides for me--and all in one spot.